Urgent Message from your KidKare Site!
Please see below for an urgent message from Minute Menu.
First Step To Nutrition
It has come to our attention that kidcare.com (not our site, kidkare.com) is a malicious website that is attempting to distribute malware or viruses. Visitors to the site are either redirected to another site that encourages them to download something or the site attempts to install malware/viruses immediately.
Please be aware that we do NOT own this site or control it in any way. We have attempted to contact the owners of the site through their hosting company and have received no reply. We have also reported the site to everywhere we can find, but the site is still up. There are a couple of things you can do to help keep your providers from going to the wrong site:
- Stress that KidKare is spelled with 2 Ks.
- Have them click on the link in the welcome letter or go to www.minutemenu.com and click on the link there.
- Always have antivirus software installed and up-to-date; visit www.avg.com for a completely free version.
- When you’re helping providers over the phone, before you tell them the website address, tell them it’s with 2 Ks.
- Have them bookmark or create an icon on their device screen so that they don’t accidentally type it incorrectly.
We are deeply disturbed by the other site and the fact that its owners have not removed the site after being notified. We have contacted our attorney for a solution, and are actively working toward having the malicious site removed. Please help us keep your providers safe by practicing and passing along the “KidKare with 2 Ks” message.
The Minute Menu Team